CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

May Madness

Tomorrow is our last day of school. Connor is graduating from Elem. School. He is most excited. Maclain is very sad the school year has come to an end. Isabelle is somewhere in between.

We have graduation in the morning and then Connor does not have to go back to his class. So, that means he hangs out with me for the rest of the day. The boys have a swim meet this weekend, but it is close by so no travel involved. We will start warm ups by 3:45 Friday afternoon and they swim on and off through Sunday morning. Dale has come down with something so he has been in bed all day today. Pray for him if you think about it.

Monday starts a new week with a college girl coming 3x a week, Dale taking the kids with him one day and I will have them one day. Monday I will take the kids to get their Summer Bridge books (no rest for the Jewett kids) journals and a book or two. Tuesday, Belle starts with her new coaches, Wednesday I have 2 walkthrus scheduled because Thursday I have three closings!! Do I hear a collective Whoo-Hoo. I am both the listing and the selling agent on two of the closings. (another whoo-hoo) and then the third was a total shocker. I was covering for one of our top producers and showed a lovely 5 acre homeplace for her. Wrote up the offer, which did not go very far, and thought it was dead. She called me a few days later and told me the seller had a change of heart and they were able to put it together. She is paying me a hefty referral fee for doing the initial leg work. Crazy business. Then it looks like another dry spell. Not that I am being negative . . . but I have learned to recognize the timing and trends and know how long it takes from point A to point Z.

So, there may not be any posts for me for a week or so. We will see how things go.

2 comments:

King said...

Wow! Congrats to the kids from us. Can you believe we have ones headed for middle school? I hope the closings go off without a hitch, and we'll keep Dale in our prayers. Hope he's feeling better. We'll be picking out summer books, also! If you want to check out our school's summer reading lists, you can go to www.esknoxville.org, then click on academics and choose media center from the drop down menu. Happy Summer! -- Julie

Becca said...

Congrats on another school year finished! We are done this coming Friday. I will be SO sad to see my kids go! And I can't get over how old your kids are. I still think of Isabelle the way she looked when you took our engagement pictures. :)
We too hope the closings go through without any problems. :) I'm hoping we might be able to find a time this summer to stop by and see you guys! I miss you!!
Hope you have a great weekend. :)
Love,
Miss Becca