CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Few Pics . . .

Isabelle had a mini-meet a couple weeks ago. I am a little late getting our pics posted but have had sick kiddos, big field trips and end of the school year festivities. We still have another week and a half of school. I will post more later . . . especially a Mother's Day Poem Maclain composed for me in his 2nd grade class.


Isabelle and one of her coaches, Miss Gina. We are going to miss Gina. Belle is moving on up to the Russian coaches. "$ell more hou$e$, Mommy!"

Belle's brothers presenting her with flowers after he meet. She sure has put her time in on the sidelines of soccer fields, swim meets, art lessons, etc. Her brothers are proud of her.

The good news is . . . She doesn't even know there is such a thing as the "Olympics". yet.
More later.


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW! Congrats to Isabelle!! I can't believe your kids are this old!!!! They look wonderful! (Must have something to do with the amazing Mom the Lord has given them!) We MISS you!
Love, Cheryl

King said...

Kim, Thanks for posting the pics! It's so good to see the kids. Congrats to Isabelle on her meet. Hope all is well :-)
Julie

NANA said...

Great pictures! Isabelle you are my shinning gymnastics "star". Love the leotard....if I close my eyes I can see you performing. You are so graceful and I know your new coaches will love working with you.

All of you need to stop growing so fast! Oh and by the way guys, you are all a good looking crew....wish I could give you a big hug right now!!!

Love, Nana