CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY


Wow !! Seven already?! I is showing her normal toothless look . . leotard and whispy hair.
Today I is seven. Her brothers presented her with a couple little gifts, her Grandparents sent her a few gifts and her parents are LETTING her get her ears pierced on Saturday. She has been asking for her ears to be pierced for at least 3 years so I think I have held back long enough. I will try to post pics of the piercing but make no promises as she is the third child of a working Mom. Enough said. :) Oh, by the way . . happy birthday to Mrs King as well.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Happy, HAPPY birthday, I!! I can't believe you're 7 years old already! It will make me sound very old to say this, but I remember when you were 7 MONTHS old!! :) I hope you had a really fun day, and we can't wait to see your ears after you get them pierced! WOW! :)
Much Love,
Miss Becca and Mr. Matt :)

King said...

Happy birthday to little miss from Mrs. K! I love keeping up with your busy lives (you know I completely understand :-) and think of you all often!

Becca said...

May I please have your new email address (I'm thinking ahead to Christmas card)?? :)

NANA said...

The Princess is seven....so hard to believe. I have a picture of me when I was six and except for the hair we could be twins.....my hair was very blonde. Could be very white now if it were't for those wonderful boxes of color at the Walgreen's.

Isa, please do not grow up too fast. Stay a little girl and enjoy it for as long as you can, because you are just a child for a short time and once you become an adult you are there forever.

I love you....Nana

Becca said...

Oops, I asked for your email address but I MEANT to ask for your new mailing address (please oh please?)!

Also, we're headed down to Melbourne for Thanksgiving (M's aunt and uncle are there)... it would be wonderful to see you if you're around! I don't remember how far that is from you, but as I recall it was do-able. :)

Love you guys!