CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Resident Artist . . .literally!



I am sooooo not good at keeping this post updated. I blink and another month has gone by. Someone needs to come up with a "How To Book" on making time slow down. I would actually slow down to read it.




Here are a couple pictures of the work of my "Artist in Residence"


The boat is his all time favorite and the other is a portrait of his school mascot and was his gift to the lower campus as he is heading to the upper campus next year. It has been a gift to have C at a Early Learning-6th grade. A gift of one more year with the little kids. I will take every moment I can get. Enjoy the pictures.




4 comments:

Joy said...

Wow! What incredible talent! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

Becca said...

Wow, C! These are amazing! Thank you so much, like Joy said, for sharing them with us. And how thoughtful of you to share with your school too. :)
Hoping we can maybe head south and see you this summer!
Love,
Becca

NANA said...

Love the sailing ship! C you have always been my Knight in Shinning Armor. I know your school is proud to have you as a student.

We are very excited that we will get to see you all next month........lots of hugs & kisses waiting.

King said...

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing the artwork. My little T will be excited to check it out. Hope you are well!