CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 5, 2007




I apologize for the delay in posting on this blog. It sounded like a great idea when I started it and like most everything else in our lives, it got pushed to the back burner. Julie K has a great blog and has inspired me so I will make another attempt.
How are the kiddos? Pretty good. Connor is in FCAT's right now and came home and informed me that kids need 10 hours of sleep a night. OK. Maclain spent Sunday after church with his good friend Jordan. She is a sweetie and he has a standing Sunday afternoon playdate with her. Jordan is in his class at school. She was born early and has CP. So . . Maclain does most of the talking, walking, running and joking for both of them! But she can play a mean game of hide-n-seek with her motorized chair. She has a beautiful laugh that Maclain can bring out at anytime he chooses . . and sometimes (in class) it is the wrong time. I will ask her parents if I can post a pic of them. Isabelle is completely in love with gymnastics, friends, Barbies, Heeleys, reading, writing and playing with her "DaDa" Don't ask me where she got that from?!

Work is picking up for me again after a slow Feb. I am working on two contracts this week. They seem very small to me. Both slightly under 200,000. Funny how in S. Florida that became "small".

My Mom was down here for a few days. We did the shopping thing in West Palm, the sightseeing thing in Palm Beach and the pool and beach thing here on the Treasure Coast.

I am going to post some pics of our holiday trip to Tennessee. For the few of you we got to see, it was too short. I am reminded of a Michael W. Smith song that has some words that say, "Pray for me, and I'll pray for you,
Pray that we will keep the common ground,
Won't you pray for me,
And I'll pray for you,
That one day LOVE will bring us back around . . . again."







Connor and Maclain with T and C .
They are still talking about summer camp with these guys!


Instant friends again. The Jewett kids with the C's . . .




Maclain and K.
Remember when Maclain had no hair????



Connor and S.
I have a picture of the two of them in a tree when they about 3 yrs old!






Lipstick duo, Belle and MS




























































1 comments:

Kim said...

Cheryl,
A Heeley is a sneaker with a wheel in the heel. So the kiddos roll by putting their feet in the form of a "wheelie" hence the name Heeley. Start bank accounts for the babies . . . these lovely shoes that they will outgrow in just a few months are over 80.00. (gulp) We like hand-me-downs.