CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Is our week over yet?



Actually . . . it is. Our Spring Break officially begins tomorrow (Friday) The kids have lots of plans but we are just going to hang at the beach. It has been a crazy week with work so I am ready for a bit of downtime. I wrote two contracts, both of which fell through. Financing problems on the borrowers part. I closed a sale yesterday . . $yea$, and I took a new listing in my neighorhood. Dale is pretty busy, the boys are at swim team and Belle is at a playdate with her little buddy.
Connor came home with a notice that he had been selected to receive a scholarship to a two week summer camp at the Environmental Study Center. It is open to 4th and 5th graders. I had heard it was a good camp but was discouraged to see the cost. Each teacher in 4th and 5th grade can choose one student. He is so proud and so very excited. Maclain and Isabelle are already trying to plan things those two weeks. Connor's 5th grade trip is to Sea World, the Safety Patrols are going to Universal Studios in Orlando and now this camp. God is really blessing him as he ends his elementary school career.


Here is a picture of the last house I listed.




1 comments:

Becca said...

What exciting news for Connor!! :) Please give him our congratulations. :) Do the safety patrols from his school do the D.C. thing in the summer?
Our spring break is this week, too. We're headed out... it always makes me miss you guys, cause I'm used to seeing you in Knoxville!
ENJOY the time to relax--the beach sounds GREAT!
MUCH love,
Becca :)