CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"Is Honey Good for You?"

This is the question Isabelle asked me while we were doing some quick shopping at Publix. I am trying to focus on healthy food and snacks and the troops are a bit bored with my choices. We passed the Little Debbie snacks and Isabelle saw her "best friend" the box of Honey Buns. She spent the next 4 aisles trying to convince me that they are made with mostly honey so they must be good for us. I did, however, cave when we got to the pop tarts. What can I say, they were Buy one get one free. There is sensible and then there is $ensible.

We are getting ready to head out the door to Gymnastics for Belle, choir and handbells for the boys and then back home for elimination night on American Idol . Idol is Tuesday/Wednesday night entertainment around here . . . sad but true. I'll be glad when Idol season is over . Then my only appointment television is Saturday evening "Flip this house" and a glass of wine.

2 comments:

Becca said...

We LOVE Publix!! Especiall their buy one get ones. :) And I can just pictures Isabelle trying to convince her mommy. :) hehe

Who are you rooting for on AI? Also, Flip that House has a Tivo season pass in this house. :)

We love and miss you guys!!

King said...

Hey Kim! Love the pictures of your visit north. We're hoping Camp King will be a "go" too! Hugs to all the kids from me :-)