CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

So, I never do these questionairres but due to my lack of creative blogging latley, I thought I would throw this in.


A) Four places I go over and over:
M and I's school, C's school, office, church and Publix would tie for #4
B) Four people who email me: (Regularly):
Mom, Tracy, my MLS system, my Broker
C) Four of my favorite foods:Mexican, salads, Merlot (yes, I can make a meal out of it) pasta
D) Four places I would rather be right now:
Please . . . I live in South Florida, if I were anywhere else I would long to be here! Non geographical locations would be a spa, a tag sale/flea market(a real one, not one with socks, Mary Kay and sunglasses) Disney with the kids and Bathtub Reef beach at low tide
E) Four people I think will respond:No one, everyone is as busy as I am
F) Four movies I would watch over and over:Not a lot of time for movies either but I would have to say 1)The Sound of Music (the kids are watching it as I type), Gone with the Wind, Forrest Gump and It's a Wonderful Life

1 comments:

Becca said...

It was a fun surprise to see the survey on your blog, Kim. :)

We hope you had a sweet Easter celebration of our Lord! :)

Love,
Becca